From Austin Parks Foundation
APF is proud to announce we’ve been selected as an official charity partner of the 2017 Austin Marathon and Half Marathon! That means we need YOU to run with us and help us cross our fundraising finish line. Our goal is $10,000 and we hope you’ll join us in supporting our parks trails and green spaces. Whether you run the full or half marathon, or just help us reach our fundraising goal you’ll be helping us bring great parks to all Austinites!
How to Join
The Austin Marathon and Half Marathon use CrowdRise to help supporters like you raise funds for your favorite causes (like us!). Registration is fairly simple, all you’ll need to do is register through the CrowdRise platform and you’re all set.
- Visit the Austin Gives Miles CrowdRise page here
- Click on “Set Up Your Fundraiser” in the top right corner
- Click “Join a Team”
- Search for or select Austin Parks Foundation
- Create a user name and password or simply login using Facebook
- After logging in hit the orange “Join the Team” button.
- Now you’re all set! You can set an individual dollar goal for yourself- no minimum requirement, then copy and paste your profile url and share with your friends to start raising funds for team APF!
NOTE: Registering on the CrowdRise page only registers you to help us fundraise. You’ll still need to register for the race on the marathon website – click “Registration” at the top right and register to run!
Email email@example.com and we’d be happy to help!
If the marathon or half marathon is a little too much for you – well, you’re in luck! APF has also been named the official beneficiary of the 40th running of the Statesman Capitol 10K on April 23, 2017. Join us and funds from your registration will be invested in our city’s parks system, ensuring Austin is a healthier, greener and happier place to work and play. Thank you for supporting APF’s race to the fundraising finish line!