Food bloggers and their followers have entered into a love and hate relationship with Kraft’s traditional Mac & Cheese. They love the idea that it’s there for when consumers need that warm embrace from the iconic comfort food. But they hate that it contains questionable synthetic food dyes, Yellow #5 and Yellow #6, linked to hyperactivity in kids. Today they took their conflict to Kraft headquarters outside of Chicago.
Trending on GRN
- DIY drip line irrigation – an efficient way to water your…
- Five safer ways to evict rodents — without poisoning…
- How to make your Keurig more eco-friendly
- Matt & Nat Tacoma-Mini Vintage Satchel Bag
- Food waste in America: a growing concern
- Is your city ready for electric cars?
- Buy local, organic food — sign up with a farm and join
- Save nature and free time — install a Pocket Prairie