Chemicals that cause neurological damage in children should be removed from the environment, say two public health researchers. They’ve identified 11 chemicals — some will surprise you — that could be behind the epidemic increase in kids with autism, ADHD and other disorders.
Trending on GRN
- DIY drip line irrigation – an efficient way to water your…
- Five safer ways to evict rodents — without poisoning…
- How to make your Keurig more eco-friendly
- Matt & Nat Tacoma-Mini Vintage Satchel Bag
- Food waste in America: a growing concern
- Is your city ready for electric cars?
- Buy local, organic food — sign up with a farm and join
- Save nature and free time — install a Pocket Prairie