Memorial Weekend brought some hoped-for rains, but overall, recovery from the US drought will be a long haul. The long-term dry spell is expected to hurt many crops, and threatens water supplies for more than two dozen small towns, in Central and West Texas.
Trending on GRN
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- DIY drip line irrigation – an efficient way to water your…
- Germany and France ban pesticides linked to bee deaths;…
- Moon Juice – Organic + Wildcrafted Ancient Empiric…
- Should Earth become a planet of vegetarians?
- Save nature and free time — install a Pocket Prairie
- 12 fish you should never eat
- The secret life of GM sweet corn