Today, I’d hoped to write a story about the big Earth Day celebration in D.C. with its war cries for a climate bill — or climate solutions. Indeed, there was a major 40th Anniversary Earth Day celebration in D.C. Tens of thousands attended. And there were calls for change. But sadly, this event seems not to have captured the imagination of the media.
Follow GRN on Facebook
Trending on GRN
- Be thankful for these vegetarian dishes
- Do you know the ‘Snack Food 20’ companies behind
- Recycling Plastic Can Be Hard To Sort Out
- San Francisco plugs in to the EV movement
- Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center names photo contest…
- The reuse files: You used what for a flower pot?
- UT Austin named a leading healthy campus in the U.S.
- Vertical farms could help feed cities, save land and reduce…