Today, I’d hoped to write a story about the big Earth Day celebration in D.C. with its war cries for a climate bill — or climate solutions. Indeed, there was a major 40th Anniversary Earth Day celebration in D.C. Tens of thousands attended. And there were calls for change. But sadly, this event seems not to have captured the imagination of the media.
Trending on GRN
- DIY drip line irrigation – an efficient way to water your…
- Five safer ways to evict rodents — without poisoning…
- How to make your Keurig more eco-friendly
- Cartoon contest satirizes government interference in…
- Is your city ready for electric cars?
- Save nature and free time — install a Pocket Prairie
- Food waste in America: a growing concern
- Natural ways to reduce mosquitoes in your yard