Panera Bread already prides itself on serving healthier foods, now it’s pledging to rid its food sources of any artificial dyes and preservatives, joining a small but growing list of food purveyors who’re wanting to keep the menus free of questionable ingredients.
Follow GRN on Facebook
Trending on GRN
- TreeHouse plans to expand
- Got junk food? Peyton Manning, LeBron James and other star…
- Manchester neighborhood in Houston: Ground zero for fossil…
- 7 top green residential buildings in the U.S.
- Solar energy will illuminate Houston students’ studies
- Energy efficiency experts name Austin as one of the most…
- Austin Sierra Club’s River Place Nature Trail hike
- Community gardens: A plot for growing and eating locally