The BP oil spill will affect ecosystems in the gulf for a long time and is certain to affect the entire “food web,” wildlife experts said Friday. But the government’s team leaders for the rescue and assessment of wildlife could not give projections for, nor would they hazard guesses about, how bad those effects might be.
Follow GRN on Facebook
Trending on GRN
- TreeHouse plans to expand
- Got junk food? Peyton Manning, LeBron James and other star…
- Two potential bad apples that could hurt your health
- Solar energy will illuminate Houston students’ studies
- Try watermelon limeade from Emeril’s new summer cook…
- Keeping Us In The Dark: Fighting Light Pollution
- Energy efficiency experts name Austin as one of the most…
- 7 top green residential buildings in the U.S.