A new generation of genetically modified crops, designed to resist the old-line herbicide 2,4-D, is fast nearing government approval, despite wide criticism from experts and an exasperated public . . .
Trending on GRN
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- DIY drip line irrigation – an efficient way to water your…
- Germany and France ban pesticides linked to bee deaths;…
- Moon Juice – Organic + Wildcrafted Ancient Empiric…
- Should Earth become a planet of vegetarians?
- Save nature and free time — install a Pocket Prairie
- 12 fish you should never eat
- The secret life of GM sweet corn