A new generation of genetically modified crops, designed to resist the old-line herbicide 2,4-D, is fast nearing government approval, despite wide criticism from experts and an exasperated public . . .
Trending on GRN
- 11 faux meats that are delicious, nutritious, hexane-free…
- Hurricane Ike: worse because of global warming?
- The “Go Green Initiative” helps teachers,…
- Reusable lunch gear that really works
- Good fences: Made with bamboo
- Farm Kings will make you feel guiltier than The Biggest…
- Chicago Green Festival at Navy Pier May 22-23
- Help hummingbirds by feeding them correctly