Air pollution continues to plague many large U.S. cities, where coal plants and tailpipe emissions poison the air with asthma-aggravating, cancer causing ozone and particle emissions. But the picture, and the air, is much clearer in Peoria, Springfield and a few dozen other mid-sized meccas, according to the American Lung Association’s annual report. See what the air rates where you live.
Follow GRN on Facebook
Trending on GRN
- TreeHouse plans to expand
- Got junk food? Peyton Manning, LeBron James and other star…
- Two potential bad apples that could hurt your health
- Solar energy will illuminate Houston students’ studies
- Try watermelon limeade from Emeril’s new summer cook…
- Keeping Us In The Dark: Fighting Light Pollution
- Energy efficiency experts name Austin as one of the most…
- 7 top green residential buildings in the U.S.