Gifts that are both green AND made in the USA are not falling off trees this holiday season, but they can be found. Here, to get you started, are six companies that are making things you actually may need. Some are time-tested and durable. Some are just quirky and fun. All are committed to making their wares in the US. Give them a look.
Trending on GRN
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- Bike commuting is green, healthy & cheap, so why…
- California sues mortgage companies over PACE loans
- EPA to phase out sulfuryl fluoride — a pesticide…
- Save water, win a Prius! (maybe)
- Earth Hour: A Dim Good Start
- Should Earth become a planet of vegetarians?
- 2016-2017 Christmas Bird Counts | Travis Audubon