Living near oil refineries has never been good for your lungs. It may not be good for your blood either. Men living closest to the tar sands mining region of Canada are suffering from higher rates of leukemia and Hodgkins disease, according a new study.
Trending on GRN
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- Got rBST-free milk?
- Save nature and free time — install a Pocket Prairie
- HOAs must consider drought-tolerant landscaping under new…
- Shale oil production dependent upon ‘drilling…
- 12 fish you should never eat
- How to make your Keurig more eco-friendly
- EPA makes $63.5M grant to Texas Water Development Board