Ben & Jerry’s ice cream, facing criticism that its products are not “All Natural” as it claims on labels, has announced it will drop the use of the term on ice creams and frozen yogurts that contain alkalized cocoa, corn syrup, partially hydrogenated soybean oil and other processed ingredients.
Follow GRN on Facebook
Trending on GRN
- Texas Native Plant Week begins Sunday
- Six sizzling ideas for safe and eco-friendly cookware gifts
- DIY drip line irrigation – an efficient way to water your…
- TreeHouse plans to expand
- Got rBST-free milk?
- Meet the Frankenfish that will soon be on your plate
- Common pesticides killed frogs, even at ‘safe…
- Ethanol: Jobs and politics trump good sense?