In his first major policy address since taking over at the Department of Energy, Dr. Ernest J. Moniz sought to explain the administration’s “all of the above” energy plan and answered critics who accuse Obama supporting natural gas development despite concerns that fracking contaminates air and water.
Follow GRN on Facebook
Trending on GRN
- TreeHouse plans to expand
- DIY drip line irrigation – an efficient way to water your…
- Klean Kanteen comes clean about plastic
- Got rBST-free milk?
- Austin Nature and Wildlife Center
- Scrambled (Organic, Natural, Free-Range And Pastured) Eggs
- Amazing Austin Energy photo at Lady Bird Lake at the…
- Manchester neighborhood in Houston: Ground zero for fossil…