Just when we thought plastics were safe, having been cleansed of BPA, along came its replacement, the chemically similar BPS. Recent research shows that BPS also acts as an endocrine disruptor, meaning it can cause as much health havoc as BPA. Here’s how to avoid plastics likely to contain either additive.
Trending on GRN
- 11 faux meats that are delicious, nutritious, hexane-free…
- Hurricane Ike: worse because of global warming?
- DIY drip line irrigation – an efficient way to water your…
- Farm Kings will make you feel guiltier than The Biggest…
- Chicago Green Festival at Navy Pier May 22-23
- Help hummingbirds by feeding them correctly
- Getting water wise by catching the rain
- EcoScraps turns a mountain of food waste into a pile of cash