Just when we thought plastics were safe, having been cleansed of BPA, along came its replacement, the chemically similar BPS. Recent research shows that BPS also acts as an endocrine disruptor, meaning it can cause as much health havoc as BPA. Here’s how to avoid plastics likely to contain either additive.
Follow GRN on Facebook
Trending on GRN
- Texas Native Plant Week begins Sunday
- Green Hospitality, Where Recycling and Reducing Is Inn
- Six sizzling ideas for safe and eco-friendly cookware gifts
- Trek, REI and Alchemy Goods form partnership to take back…
- Nature in Danger: The addax, a tough desert animal clings to
- Ethanol: Jobs and politics trump good sense?
- Sugar blamed for causing yet another disease
- Olympic Athletes in Beijing: Let The Breathing Challenges…