Nearly nine months in the making, the Kerry-Lieberman clean energy bill has been born, and is available for nursery viewings in the U.S. Senate. The little bundle, some 987 pages long, has been received with polite congratulations. But in all honesty, some of the viewers seem to be silently whispering: “God what an ugly baby!” And some are visibly put off.
Follow GRN on Facebook
Trending on GRN
- Be thankful for these vegetarian dishes
- San Francisco plugs in to the EV movement
- Recycling Plastic Can Be Hard To Sort Out
- Do you know the ‘Snack Food 20’ companies behind
- The reuse files: You used what for a flower pot?
- Gore’s Earth Day plea: Call your senator!
- TreeHouse plans to expand
- Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center names photo contest…