Leaders of the wind, solar, geothermal, hydropower, biomass, ethanol and energy efficiency industries have banded together to call for an American energy bill to drive the nation toward a clean energy future. The coalition of renewable energy groups wants Congress to move quickly to pass an energy bill, with or without carbon pricing, to help create and secure new jobs, stabilize the U.S. economy and develop the domestic industries that will replace fossil fuels.
Trending on GRN
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- 11 faux meats that are delicious, nutritious, hexane-free…
- Austin Parks Foundation helps fund the installation of art…
- Six top air purifiers to get the dust and pollen out
- Lowe’s offers more recycling options to customers
- Austin Parks Foundation Partners with Zilker Brewing Company
- Hurricane Ike: worse because of global warming?
- Rooftop panels in Yonkers are among the largest solar…