European researchers studying the effects of seven common agricultural pesticides on frogs report that exposing the amphibians directly to the chemicals resulted in rates of mortality from 40 to 100 percent.
Trending on GRN
- Farm Kings will make you feel guiltier than The Biggest…
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- Austin Parks Foundation Partners with Zilker Brewing Company
- Got rBST-free milk?
- ‘Farm in a Barrel’: Raise fish and grow your own
- These 7 gifts are perfect for nature lovers
- Germany and France ban pesticides linked to bee deaths;…
- The secret life of GM sweet corn