Got a rabidly green roommate who times your showers, follows you around turning off lights and has lined all the window sills with edible plants?Turn this difficult experience into a winning proposition: Nominate him or her for Environmental Roommate of the Year. They might just win grand prize of $10,000, which should at least allow you to mooching rights to their solar charger.
Trending on GRN
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- 11 faux meats that are delicious, nutritious, hexane-free…
- Austin Parks Foundation helps fund the installation of art…
- Six top air purifiers to get the dust and pollen out
- Lowe’s offers more recycling options to customers
- Austin Parks Foundation Partners with Zilker Brewing Company
- Hurricane Ike: worse because of global warming?
- Rooftop panels in Yonkers are among the largest solar…