The GE-salmon known variously as the AquAdvantage salmon and a “frankenfish” has been swimming toward approval, but is currently bogged in a heated public comment period. Learn more about the tug-and-pull over what would be the first genetically modified animal to debut on your plate.
Follow GRN on Facebook
Trending on GRN
- Be thankful for these vegetarian dishes
- San Francisco plugs in to the EV movement
- Recycling Plastic Can Be Hard To Sort Out
- Do you know the ‘Snack Food 20’ companies behind
- The reuse files: You used what for a flower pot?
- Gore’s Earth Day plea: Call your senator!
- TreeHouse plans to expand
- Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center names photo contest…