Keystone XL pipeline protesters locked themselves to earth-moving equipment in Spaulding, OK, today, in one of a series of actions against the intercontinental project that would carry diluted bitumen oil from Canada to Texas refineries and ports. Opponents say the pipeline will unleash massive carbon dioxide pollution, accelerating climate change.
Follow GRN on Facebook
Trending on GRN
- DIY drip line irrigation – an efficient way to water your…
- TreeHouse plans to expand
- Klean Kanteen comes clean about plastic
- Manchester neighborhood in Houston: Ground zero for fossil…
- Got rBST-free milk?
- Common pesticides killed frogs, even at ‘safe…
- Texas Native Plant Week begins Sunday
- Scrambled (Organic, Natural, Free-Range And Pastured) Eggs