The fate of Shell’s deep sea oil platform, the Kulluk, captured attention last week when it cut loose in choppy seas and ran aground on Kodiak Island in Alaska. Observers held their breath, waiting to hear if the rig had been damaged and was leaking oil. It wasn’t.
Trending on GRN
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- Bike commuting is green, healthy & cheap, so why…
- California sues mortgage companies over PACE loans
- EPA to phase out sulfuryl fluoride — a pesticide…
- Save water, win a Prius! (maybe)
- Earth Hour: A Dim Good Start
- Should Earth become a planet of vegetarians?
- 2016-2017 Christmas Bird Counts | Travis Audubon