Mars meet your worst nightmare. This mom and her son have started a petition aimed right at your iconic M&Ms. Just in time for Halloween, they’re asking whether people in North America shouldn’t get the same respect that Europeans get, and that means cutting out the artificial colorants that some studies link to ADHD.
Follow GRN on Facebook
Trending on GRN
- Be thankful for these vegetarian dishes
- Do you know the ‘Snack Food 20’ companies behind
- Five vegetarian entrees for the Thanksgiving table
- San Francisco plugs in to the EV movement
- Recycling Plastic Can Be Hard To Sort Out
- Bike sharing explodes across the US
- Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center names photo contest…
- The reuse files: You used what for a flower pot?