Panera Bread already prides itself on serving healthier foods, now it’s pledging to rid its food sources of any artificial dyes and preservatives, joining a small but growing list of food purveyors who’re wanting to keep the menus free of questionable ingredients.
Trending on GRN
- Farm Kings will make you feel guiltier than The Biggest…
- Got rBST-free milk?
- House Farm Bill would fatten subsidies for big producers,…
- 11 faux meats that are delicious, nutritious, hexane-free…
- These 7 gifts are perfect for nature lovers
- The secret life of GM sweet corn
- Why I’ll still be buying organic edibles
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals