Get ready to refresh your knowledge of everything green at the Austin Earth Day Festival, set for April 20. Exhibits will cover everything from reducing your carbon footprint to building things with mud. There are speakers and bands you won’t want to miss.
Follow GRN on Facebook
Trending on GRN
- DIY drip line irrigation – an efficient way to water your…
- Panera Bread promises to purge food dyes and additives
- 4 DIY gifts that can be created in less time than you spend…
- Recycling Plastic Can Be Hard To Sort Out
- Laura Bush Wants You To Help Save Nature in Texas
- Study shows that fat tissue enables cancerous tumors to grow
- Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center names photo contest…
- Gore’s Earth Day plea: Call your senator!