Teachers who’ve created innovative environmental programs can apply for the EPA’s Presidential Innovation Award for Environmental Educators. Winners will received $2,000 for themselves and $2,000 for their program from the EPA.
Trending on GRN
- Farm Kings will make you feel guiltier than The Biggest…
- Got rBST-free milk?
- House Farm Bill would fatten subsidies for big producers,…
- 11 faux meats that are delicious, nutritious, hexane-free…
- These 7 gifts are perfect for nature lovers
- The secret life of GM sweet corn
- Why I’ll still be buying organic edibles
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals