So you’re on to the fact that you need to buy “humanely raised” or grass-fed meat to assure that the farm animals on the menu had a better life. But what about the wildlife pushed around to make way for farms? No, there’s not an app for that. But there is a certification that helps conserve wildlife.
Follow GRN on Facebook
Trending on GRN
- Be thankful for these vegetarian dishes
- Recycling Plastic Can Be Hard To Sort Out
- Do you know the ‘Snack Food 20’ companies behind
- San Francisco plugs in to the EV movement
- TreeHouse plans to expand
- Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center names photo contest…
- Study shows that fat tissue enables cancerous tumors to grow
- UT Austin named a leading healthy campus in the U.S.