A fresh bevy of small earthquakes — 32 so far — north of Fort Worth has rattled area residents over the past two months. They’ve been jamming town meetings to complain about cracks in buildings and sink holes in yards that appeared following the quakes. See a video about how gas injection wells destablize the ground.
Follow GRN on Facebook
Trending on GRN
- Texas Native Plant Week begins Sunday
- Meet the Frankenfish that will soon be on your plate
- Trek, REI and Alchemy Goods form partnership to take back…
- Nature in Danger: The addax, a tough desert animal clings to
- Ethanol: Jobs and politics trump good sense?
- Green Hospitality, Where Recycling and Reducing Is Inn
- Six sizzling ideas for safe and eco-friendly cookware gifts
- Chalk Mountain, between a rock and a nesting place