The U.S. shale boom being touted as able to deliver 100 years of domestic energy supply is nothing more than the latest investment bubble, asserts a report released this week by a veteran geoscientist.
Follow GRN on Facebook
Trending on GRN
- Be thankful for these vegetarian dishes
- Do you know the ‘Snack Food 20’ companies behind
- Five vegetarian entrees for the Thanksgiving table
- San Francisco plugs in to the EV movement
- Recycling Plastic Can Be Hard To Sort Out
- TreeHouse plans to expand
- The reuse files: You used what for a flower pot?
- Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center names photo contest…