Ready for summer break? You’d better do your homework before you hit the beach. Sunscreen products remain a risky proposition in the US, according to the 2012 Sunscreen Guide released by the Environmental Working Group today.
Trending on GRN
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- Germany and France ban pesticides linked to bee deaths;…
- Should Earth become a planet of vegetarians?
- Save nature and free time — install a Pocket Prairie
- DIY drip line irrigation – an efficient way to water your…
- Moon Juice – Organic + Wildcrafted Ancient Empiric…
- The secret life of GM sweet corn
- Texas Native Plant Week begins Sunday