How do gardeners get through the deep, snooze-inducing winter? They salivate over seed catalogs and plat their future plots. Increasingly, that involves seeking out the rare heirloom seeds that can produce all many of vegetables, fruits and herbs that have vanished from modern supermarkets.
Trending on GRN
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- DIY drip line irrigation – an efficient way to water your…
- Germany and France ban pesticides linked to bee deaths;…
- Moon Juice – Organic + Wildcrafted Ancient Empiric…
- Should Earth become a planet of vegetarians?
- Save nature and free time — install a Pocket Prairie
- 12 fish you should never eat
- The secret life of GM sweet corn