Two US cities took significant steps to thwart plastic waste this month. Dallas managed to pass fees for disposable bags, while San Francisco ventured into the fraught bottled water debate.
Trending on GRN
- Farm Kings will make you feel guiltier than The Biggest…
- Got rBST-free milk?
- House Farm Bill would fatten subsidies for big producers,…
- 11 faux meats that are delicious, nutritious, hexane-free…
- These 7 gifts are perfect for nature lovers
- The secret life of GM sweet corn
- Why I’ll still be buying organic edibles
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals