The faith community has long been working for social justice, now as it turns its attention to the world-threatening crisis of climate change, a group in Austin has developed a manual designed to help churches, synagogues and houses of worship protect our home on earth.
Trending on GRN
- DIY drip line irrigation – an efficient way to water your…
- Five safer ways to evict rodents — without poisoning…
- How to make your Keurig more eco-friendly
- Matt & Nat Tacoma-Mini Vintage Satchel Bag
- Food waste in America: a growing concern
- Is your city ready for electric cars?
- Buy local, organic food — sign up with a farm and join
- Save nature and free time — install a Pocket Prairie