This would have been a really good week to switch to heart-healthy oatmeal. First, glass shards turned up in Kellog’s Special K with “red berries”. Then at mid-week, came two reports of metal mesh fragments in Heartland Granolas and belVita breakfast biscuits. Look, those conveyor belts need to run FAST.
Follow GRN on Facebook
Trending on GRN
- Texas Native Plant Week begins Sunday
- Manchester neighborhood in Houston: Ground zero for fossil…
- Amazing Austin Energy photo at Lady Bird Lake at the…
- Six sizzling ideas for safe and eco-friendly cookware gifts
- Trek, REI and Alchemy Goods form partnership to take back…
- The reuse files: You used what for a flower pot?
- TreeHouse plans to expand
- Nature in Danger: The addax, a tough desert animal clings to