Ben & Jerry’s ice cream, facing criticism that its products are not “All Natural” as it claims on labels, has announced it will drop the use of the term on ice creams and frozen yogurts that contain alkalized cocoa, corn syrup, partially hydrogenated soybean oil and other processed ingredients.
Follow GRN on Facebook
Trending on GRN
- Texas Native Plant Week begins Sunday
- Meet the Frankenfish that will soon be on your plate
- Trek, REI and Alchemy Goods form partnership to take back…
- Nature in Danger: The addax, a tough desert animal clings to
- Ethanol: Jobs and politics trump good sense?
- Green Hospitality, Where Recycling and Reducing Is Inn
- Six sizzling ideas for safe and eco-friendly cookware gifts
- Chalk Mountain, between a rock and a nesting place