Other than the 2012 Olympics, it’s been a discouraging hot, drought-y month this July. Greenland ice sheets are melting ominously. India plunged into darkness and panic amid two days of massive electrical outages. Cargill recalled about 15 tons of tainted hamburger in the Mid-Atlantic and the New England states. And there are disheartening reports about crop failures in the mighty U.S. “bread basket”.
Trending on GRN
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- 11 faux meats that are delicious, nutritious, hexane-free…
- Austin Parks Foundation helps fund the installation of art…
- Lowe’s offers more recycling options to customers
- Study fails to find link between obesity and junk food sold…
- Help hummingbirds by feeding them correctly
- Good fences: Made with bamboo
- Got rBST-free milk?