You sent out your Evite and now you’re working hard to make sure your house is ready for the crowd. Before you put pen to paper to create the menu for your next get-together, pour yourself a tall one, sip some Syrah, or have a spot of tea and relax. Beverage manufacturers have taken several steps toward catering to the eco-conscious. Their pertinent offerings make it an excuse, in itself, to get friends, family, and colleagues together.
Follow GRN on Facebook
Trending on GRN
- TreeHouse plans to expand
- Got junk food? Peyton Manning, LeBron James and other star…
- Manchester neighborhood in Houston: Ground zero for fossil…
- 7 top green residential buildings in the U.S.
- Solar energy will illuminate Houston students’ studies
- Energy efficiency experts name Austin as one of the most…
- Austin Sierra Club’s River Place Nature Trail hike
- Community gardens: A plot for growing and eating locally