As the gifting season unfolds, it will occur to many of us in fortunate places to spread the wealth — and doing so has never been easier. Dozens of groups operating on the Internet are working hard to help homeless veterans, impoverished families, refugees and oppressed women and children….Those mentioned here have a long history or were vetted by BlendedProfit, a new organization that aims to grow the “good” economy by aggregating reliable, socially conscious businesses. BlendedProfit and Social Innovators Collective combined to create the Social Impact Holiday Gift Guide, which suggested some of the selections below.
Trending on GRN
- Fair Indigo Organic Fair Trade Jewel neck Cardigan
- Fun facts about electric vehicles: A Q&A with ourselves
- Cartoon contest satirizes government interference in…
- How to make your Keurig more eco-friendly
- Greenpeace releases seafood report card; Target now best for
- Organic Cotton Gets Dressed Up
- How to avoid BPA and its ‘evil twin’ BPS
- Who’s the greenest roommate in the land?