Indoor air pollution can make your life miserable. Luckily, there’s a wide variety of air purifiers to help you get the pollen, dust and smoke out of your living room. Here are our six choices to help you find the air purifier that works for you.
Follow GRN on Facebook
Trending on GRN
- TreeHouse plans to expand
- DIY drip line irrigation – an efficient way to water your…
- Six sizzling ideas for safe and eco-friendly cookware gifts
- Manchester neighborhood in Houston: Ground zero for fossil…
- Klean Kanteen comes clean about plastic
- Got rBST-free milk?
- Pay homage to nature by repurposing an old tree
- Scrambled (Organic, Natural, Free-Range And Pastured) Eggs