Those single-serve coffee machines that have swept the planet — you know the ones — are creating a mountain of plastic waste, a blizzard of tiny disposable cups, most of which cannot even be recycled. This coffeemaker and coffee club plan offers a biodegradable alternative.
Follow GRN on Facebook
Trending on GRN
- DIY drip line irrigation – an efficient way to water your…
- Panera Bread promises to purge food dyes and additives
- 4 DIY gifts that can be created in less time than you spend…
- Recycling Plastic Can Be Hard To Sort Out
- Trek, REI and Alchemy Goods form partnership to take back…
- Bike sharing explodes across the US
- UT Austin named a leading healthy campus in the U.S.
- Laura Bush Wants You To Help Save Nature in Texas