Hunters opened fire on Michigan’s wolves today, the first day of the first wolf hunt in the state since the animals were delisted from the Endangered Species Act protections. The move toward hunting these top predators has been contentious in the Wolverine state, where Native Americans paid homage to their “brother” spirit.
Trending on GRN
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- 11 ways to avoid BPA and phthalates and why you should
- Barns Owls – Guess whooooo’s killing them?
- ‘Farm in a Barrel’: Raise fish and grow your own
- RecycleBank: offering retail “credits” to…
- Wipe that smirk off your face Millennial, your parents are…
- Fair Indigo Organic Fair Trade Cropped Cardigan Sweater
- Getting water wise by catching the rain