Just when we thought plastics were safe, having been cleansed of BPA, along came its replacement, the chemically similar BPS. Recent research shows that BPS also acts as an endocrine disruptor, meaning it can cause as much health havoc as BPA. Here’s how to avoid plastics likely to contain either additive.
Trending on GRN
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- Bike commuting is green, healthy & cheap, so why…
- California sues mortgage companies over PACE loans
- EPA to phase out sulfuryl fluoride — a pesticide…
- Save water, win a Prius! (maybe)
- Earth Hour: A Dim Good Start
- Should Earth become a planet of vegetarians?
- 2016-2017 Christmas Bird Counts | Travis Audubon