We already knew nuts were pretty good for us. This week we learned that people who regularly consumed nuts are less likely to die of cancer or heart disease, according to a major study by Harvard University researchers. Fortunately, this news arrives just as we’re ready to set the nut dish out for the holidays. Here’s our list of what to include.
Trending on GRN
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- Bike commuting is green, healthy & cheap, so why…
- California sues mortgage companies over PACE loans
- EPA to phase out sulfuryl fluoride — a pesticide…
- Save water, win a Prius! (maybe)
- Earth Hour: A Dim Good Start
- Should Earth become a planet of vegetarians?
- 2016-2017 Christmas Bird Counts | Travis Audubon