Bamboo, that renewable, quick-growing wood that’s really a grass, has been expanding across product lines, turning up on floors, in furniture, and towels. But let’s get back to where we started: Bamboo works great in the kitchen. Remember those bamboo salad bowls? They’re still around, but there are many more ways attractive, durable bamboo is being tapped for kitchen ware.
Follow GRN on Facebook
Trending on GRN
- TreeHouse plans to expand
- Got junk food? Peyton Manning, LeBron James and other star…
- Solar energy will illuminate Houston students’ studies
- 7 top green residential buildings in the U.S.
- Manchester neighborhood in Houston: Ground zero for fossil…
- Keeping Us In The Dark: Fighting Light Pollution
- Two potential bad apples that could hurt your health
- Energy efficiency experts name Austin as one of the most…