Panera Bread already prides itself on serving healthier foods, now it’s pledging to rid its food sources of any artificial dyes and preservatives, joining a small but growing list of food purveyors who’re wanting to keep the menus free of questionable ingredients.
Trending on GRN
- Farm Kings will make you feel guiltier than The Biggest…
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- Austin Parks Foundation Partners with Zilker Brewing Company
- Got rBST-free milk?
- ‘Farm in a Barrel’: Raise fish and grow your own
- These 7 gifts are perfect for nature lovers
- Germany and France ban pesticides linked to bee deaths;…
- The secret life of GM sweet corn