Gulf-area biologists and researchers from Cornell University have discovered that birds on previously unaffected Raccoon Island have been newly oiled, apparently because of waves of crude driven in by winds from Hurricane Alex.
Follow GRN on Facebook
Trending on GRN
- TreeHouse plans to expand
- DIY drip line irrigation – an efficient way to water your…
- Klean Kanteen comes clean about plastic
- Got rBST-free milk?
- Austin Nature and Wildlife Center
- Scrambled (Organic, Natural, Free-Range And Pastured) Eggs
- Amazing Austin Energy photo at Lady Bird Lake at the…
- Manchester neighborhood in Houston: Ground zero for fossil…