Baylor University, the world’s largest Baptist-affiliated college, is known for its schools of business and law; classic, steepled campus and commitment to education with a Christian flavor. Built in 1845, the university cherishes tradition, but it is also embracing the latest technologies to save energy and preserve nature for future generations.
Trending on GRN
- Fair Indigo Organic Fair Trade Jewel neck Cardigan
- Fun facts about electric vehicles: A Q&A with ourselves
- Cartoon contest satirizes government interference in…
- How to make your Keurig more eco-friendly
- Greenpeace releases seafood report card; Target now best for
- Organic Cotton Gets Dressed Up
- How to avoid BPA and its ‘evil twin’ BPS
- Who’s the greenest roommate in the land?