Major American businesses are pushing Washington to act boldly and quickly on climate change, because it will be better for the planet, and for business. The signers of the new Climate Declaration wield some muscle, employing nearly half a million Americans. See who belongs to this new green group.
Follow GRN on Facebook
Trending on GRN
- TreeHouse plans to expand
- Got junk food? Peyton Manning, LeBron James and other star…
- Solar energy will illuminate Houston students’ studies
- 7 top green residential buildings in the U.S.
- Manchester neighborhood in Houston: Ground zero for fossil…
- Keeping Us In The Dark: Fighting Light Pollution
- Two potential bad apples that could hurt your health
- Energy efficiency experts name Austin as one of the most…