Put your shopping dollars where they can do some good. Consider buying artisan gifts from the Philippines, hard hit by Typhoon Haiyam earlier this month. See a sampling these unique goods, made sustainably and imported by Ten Thousand Villages.
Follow GRN on Facebook
Trending on GRN
- TreeHouse plans to expand
- Got junk food? Peyton Manning, LeBron James and other star…
- Solar energy will illuminate Houston students’ studies
- Two potential bad apples that could hurt your health
- Austin Sierra Club’s River Place Nature Trail hike
- 7 top green residential buildings in the U.S.
- Manchester neighborhood in Houston: Ground zero for fossil…
- Keeping Us In The Dark: Fighting Light Pollution