Drought-tolerant landscapes are an idea whose time has come. Many homeowners in Austin get this. Here’s a look at several non-lawn lawns that may inspire you. While they almost all require getting rid of that pesky turf, they’re easy to maintain later on. Most importantly, they’re not overly thirsty.
Trending on GRN
- Farm Kings will make you feel guiltier than The Biggest…
- Got rBST-free milk?
- House Farm Bill would fatten subsidies for big producers,…
- 11 faux meats that are delicious, nutritious, hexane-free…
- These 7 gifts are perfect for nature lovers
- The secret life of GM sweet corn
- Why I’ll still be buying organic edibles
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals