General Motors announced it will convert the air conditioning systems in its entire fleet of Chevrolet, Cadillac, Buick and GM models from using high-global warming potential refrigerants to a new refrigerant with a much lower climate impact.
Follow GRN on Facebook
Trending on GRN
- Be thankful for these vegetarian dishes
- San Francisco plugs in to the EV movement
- Recycling Plastic Can Be Hard To Sort Out
- Do you know the ‘Snack Food 20’ companies behind
- The reuse files: You used what for a flower pot?
- Gore’s Earth Day plea: Call your senator!
- TreeHouse plans to expand
- Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center names photo contest…